Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year, a New Schedule

Dear friends:

A belated and resounding happy New Year!  Can you believe it's 2011?  When you're my age, thinking about the year 2011 in my youth conjured up images of either the Jetsons, replete with hover craft-type vehicles and robotic housekeepers OR, while in a dark mood, Bladerunner and it's dark, dank and dangerous Los Angeles.  Well neither images have materialized into reality and here we sit in the San Gabriel Valley enjoying this glorious January weather.  Isn't it amazing how the weather gets its act together each January 1st here in the Pasadena area for the Rose Parade?  Whether or not you're a fan of big parades and or bowl games, you've got to admit that our weather is quite perfect around this time of year.

Okay, so to address the second part of this posting's title, I do indeed have a new teaching schedule.  I have returned to my Tuesday/ Thursday 7:30pm beginning level class at Yoga Madre.  My beginning level classes are always quite strong and, in the past, these Tues/Thurs ones at YM were a good example of that.  So, if you are one my beloved All Levels students, feel free to join me Tues and Thurs.  I promise to keep it challenging for you.  For those of you who stay on the All Levels Mon/Wed, thanks for inspiring me with your great attititudes and hard work on the mat.  The rest of my teaching schedule remains the same. 

I wish your all the happiest and healthiest new new year ever.  Namaste and see you in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment